Here are five of the best options for remodeling a small bathroom on a budget:
- Paint the walls and ceiling. This is one of the quickest and most affordable ways to freshen up a small bathroom. Choose light, bright colors to make the space feel bigger and more open, or go for a bolder hue to create a more dramatic effect.
- Update the fixtures. Another easy and relatively inexpensive way to update your small bathroom is to replace old fixtures with new ones. This could include anything from the faucet and handles to the shower head and towel racks.
- Change out the mirror. A new mirror can completely change the look of a bathroom, especially if you choose one with an interesting frame or unique shape.
- Add some shelving. Shelves are a great way to add storage space to a small bathroom without taking up too much room. They’re also an opportunity to inject some personality into the space with fun décor items.
- Install new flooring. This is a bigger project that will require a bit more investment, but new flooring can completely transform a small bathroom. Stick with light colors and simple patterns to keep the space feeling open and airy.
No matter which route you decide to go, Envision Remodeling can help you bring your vision to life. We’re Lexington’s premier siding and bathroom remodeling company, and we’re here to help you create the bathroom of your dreams. Give us a call today at 859-762-1493 to get started.